Our client, an international well-known company which is active in the development and production of electrical motors and drives is currently growing and hiring a new after sales engineer.
If you want to join a family business with values and a good working atmosphere, and build long-term relationships with customers, this opportunity is definitely for you!
- Communicate with customer(s), internal team and factories with efficiency.
- Answer general technical requests (emails, phone calls, etc.).
- Analyze warranty requests and give proper feedback to customers, following the guidelines and warranty policy.
- Organize service cases documentation electronically and in hard copies (if needed).
- Ability to make use of the available systems to manage after sales, services cases, check specifications, generate documentation and reports.
- Perform inspections (electrical, mechanical and visual) for after sales and quality cases and report accordingly.
- Perform field visits (technical problem, warranty request, services in general).
- Respect the rules and guidelines as established by the company and management.
- Graduate Electrical or Electromechanical Engineer
- French or Dutch native speaker and fluent in English (spoken en written).
- Good communication skills, organized, promptness, problem solving, assiduity and able to follow strict procedures
- Experience with electric motors and/or previous experience in after sales is a must.
- Knowledge on Quality systems and Quality tools (such as FMEA, PARETO and ISHIKAWA)
- You will be part of an ambitious multi-national company with a high local added value
- You will be able to build long-term relationships with customers active into the machine-building industry, engineering companies, …
- You will have autonomy and freedom for initiatives to explore new markets, but also to deal with existing customers and agreements.
- A full-time permanent contract
- Your salary will be in line with your skills and experience
- Additional extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance and eco vouchers)
- Bonus benefits