Our client is a belgian company, market leader and active in the production, installation and maintenance of collective prevention systems. In order to strengthen his teams, our client is looking for a Project Manager specialized in Sprinkler Systems/ Fire Protection. The projects are large, varied and interesting. The sector you will be working in is mostly industrial.
Note that our client’s economic situation is very flourishing!
The position is guaranteed to evolve, so don’t miss your chance to access this opportunity!
- You will have to manage your projects from a blank shit (from the demand to the completion of the project)
- You will manage your teams (internal and external) on site
- You choose the materials to be used
- You will control the quality of your teams work
- You will supervise the project (in the office and on site)
- You have an industrial engineering degree in electromechanical/mechanical engineering or a similar degree
- You do speak French and Dutch
- You have a thorough knowledge of sprinkler systems/fire protection systems
- You know how to show leadership to lead your teams
- You are concerned about the quality of your work
- An undetermined contract with guaranteed growth!
- A gross annual salary of up to 70,000€ (depending on your experience)
- A company car
- A fuel card
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Net representation costs
- A bonus at the end of the year